1. ESI (early supplier involvement)
: this stage is mainly a technical discussion between customers and suppliers on product design and mold development. The main purpose is to enable suppliers to clearly understand the design intent and accuracy requirements of product designers, and also enable product designers to better understand the ability of mold production, The process performance of the product, so as to make a more reasonable design.
2. Quotation: including the price of the mould
, the service life of the mould, the turnover process, the required tonnage of the machine and the delivery date of the mould（ More detailed quotation should include product size and weight, die size and weight, etc.)
3. Purchase order: customer order, deposit delivery and supplier order acceptance.
4. Production planning and schedule arrangement: at this stage, it is necessary to reply to the customer for the specific delivery date of the mold.
5. Mold design: possible design software include Pro / Engineer, UG, Solidworks, AutoCAD, CATIA, etc
6. Procurement of materials
7. Mold machining
: the processes involved generally include turning, Gong (milling), heat treatment, grinding, computer gong (CNC), EDM, WEDM, jig grinding, laser lettering, polishing, etc.
8. Mold assembly
9. Trial run
10. Model evaluation report (SER)
11. Ser approval